Thursday, April 15, 2010

Blog 100

Wow, 100 blogs!!! You have been listening to me ramble for awhile now. Hopefully, God has used me to challenge and encourage you. Out of 100 blogs, there are a few points I hope you have come to understand and apply.

1. Choose God daily!!!! Choose to be with Him and live your life for Him. (Not an option at all.)
2. Choose to take care of your health through rest and exercise. God needs you ready to do His work.
3. Choose to make your home a place of refuge, teaching, serving and worship. There is not a lot of hope in this world, but we should make sure it is in our homes.

I do not know about you, but God has done some amazing things in my life as I traveled on this journey with you. I have truly enjoyed this journey even though I had to be smacked upside the head a few times to live out what I was typing. But as I have been faithful in the choices to live for God, take care of my health and make my home a place of hope and learning for my children, God is really start to work in my family's life.

May you be encouraged as you continue on your journey to know and serve Christ. Remember, God has chosen you. Now, let's choose Him.

I will be creating a new study journal as we continue on our journey of choices. Plus I will also have a family devotional study. You all have become my friends and I hope you continue on this journey with me. I love you all.

And I know most of you are quiet and do not like sharing, but I would love to hear your stories and lessons God has been teaching you on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment