Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April Week 1 Day 3: Choose To Live

When I survey the wondrous cross...

Stop for a moment and survey the cross while listening and worshiping with the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sKcw9_PQYA&feature=related

Christ died for you, will you choose to live for Him? As you look at the cross, will you choose to give Him your attention or walk away?

My dear friend, may you and I choose to live our lives for Christ. May the way we parent, work, care for our bodies, care for the gifts He has given us, and the way we care for those around us; all be to glorify God.

April Action Plan
To put it all to action.

April Week 1 Action Plan
I will choose God daily by reading His word, praying and being still to listen.
Memorize:
Exodus 15:2
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.

April Week 1 Day 3
Choose to read Isaiah 53 and see the prophecy of Christ's suffering.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=is%2053&version=NIV

Choose to dance and worship the lord for exercise.
Choose to put up the laundry.
Choose to get a good night's sleep

1 comment:

  1. Colossians 3:23-24 (New International Version)

    23Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, 24since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving

    ReplyDelete