Monday, October 18, 2010

Choosing To Make God a Priority

If I were to ask if God was the number one thing in your life, you would probably answer yes. And in our hearts, God may be the most important, but in our life, in our time, in our homes - not so much. You and I have chosen to make other things a priority. Some choices come after deep thought, others just tend to happen unintentionally.

Because I know you desire to have a more intimate relationship with Christ and truly want to sit in His presence everyday, I want to help you. You are going to closely look at where your time is going each day. Now, I know you think you know your schedule but I want you to look at it closely this week.

Get a notepad and write down the time you spend doing everything. I mean everything from time hitting snooze to picking out clothes to driving in the car. Write it all down (don't forget time on phone.) Do not judge your schedule or beat yourself up. Just write and then we will discuss.

But if you want to cheat and go ahead and spend time with God, I will let you.

No comments:

Post a Comment