Thursday, October 21, 2010

Choices of the Home

As you are keeping track of your schedule this week, ask yourself these questions.

1. What does my schedule say about the home? Is it just a place to sleep and eat? Does it serve a purpose? for the family? for others?
2. Does my schedule include time to care for home or do I just squeeze it in?
3. Does my hectic schedule overwhelm me or does my home overwhelm me?
4. Does my schedule and time allow my home to be a place of refuge, teaching, serving and worship?

Keep tracking your time and answering questions. Remember to be honest so you can truly see your choices. And do not criticize or condemn yourself for any choices. God does not condemn just convicts. Be sensitive to the Spirit but do not let the enemy tear you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment