Thursday, January 21, 2010

Week 2 Day 2&3

Dear friends, I am so sorry I have not been able to write this week. Due to a child with a fractured arm, a sick child, and allergies that messed up my eyes, I have had to sacrifice writing. I promise to be back. But here is your action plan.

January Action Plan:
Choose to clean out a closet.

Week 2 Action Plan:
Choose to make a weekly or biweekly schedule.
Choose to memorize Psalm 100.

Week 2 Day 2&3 Action Plan:
Choose to lift your burdens to God.
Choose to read Psalm 100 and shout it to God.
www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=ps%20100&version=NIV
Choose to exercise. (suggestions: alternate jogging, jump rope, and jumping jacks for 15 minutes)
Choose to do a quick wipe down of the bathroom cabinet and toilet. Lysol wipes were great.

No comments:

Post a Comment