Thursday, November 11, 2010

All His

It is Friday and hopefully you are still reading this blog. I know we have had to swallow hard this week, but I know when you and I become humble and listen to God...man, He is going to do something in us.

As you continue to swallow, digest and allow God to speak individually to you, please do not forget how much He loves you and has blessed you. The children that give you gray hair are a gift from God. He has chosen you to raise them in His ways. The house that you would rather burn than clean at this point is also a gift from God. He has provided a place of shelter and refuge and a place to love and serve others. And that body you see when you look in the mirror was created by God. Those hands, feet, eyes, and that mouth were put there by God so you may reach out to a lost and dying world. And all of it, my friend, belongs to God.

May we stop and praise God for the blessing He has given us. Today, may we start to make choices with these gifts that bring glory and honor to God. I pray you find true joy as you remember that it is all His and make yourself, your home and your life completely available to Him.

And since I have been pretty blunt this week, I want you to remember one thing. Listen to this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq29Owv_8yU&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment