Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March Week2 Day 3: Refresh the Living Room

Refreshing!!! Saying the word makes me feel better. The sunshine makes me feel better. And a couple of new pillows, candles and plants make my home a welcoming site.

Last week, I hit the jackpot. I found decor pillows for $3 and floral arrangements for $5. A few dollars has added some new life to my living room. The Spring Cleaning part may not be much fun, but adding a little extra color is a lot of fun.

If your living room has you dragging then go by a place like Ross and spend a couple of dollars. One or two new pillows will refresh your whole room.

Enjoy making your living room a clean, refreshing space this week. And remember if toys or things tend to clutter your living room, please get you a cute basket for the clutter until you can put it up.


March Action Plan
To refresh our soul and mind and Spring Clean Our Homes

March Week 2 Action Plan
Spring Clean Living Areas: Wipe down baseboards, blinds and walls if they need it. Dust fans and light fixtures. Vacuum out the furniture and under the furniture. Dust off the power cords. Clean the inside of the windows. Spray some pretty smelling febreeze over the furniture to give a fresh scent.

Memorize Psalm 103:1-5
"1 Praise the LORD, O my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
2 Praise the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits-
3 who forgives all your sins
and heals all your diseases,
4 who redeems your life from the pit
and crowns you with love and compassion,
5 who satisfies your desires with good things
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's."


March Week 2 Day 3
Choose to sit in the sun while you worship the Son..
Choose to read

Exodus 15:2
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.


Choose to keep doing your workout routine. (maybe even get outside today)
Choose to work on living area and wipe down the bathroom.
Choose to get a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment