Sunday, March 21, 2010

March Week 4 Day 1:Choose To Heal

You had a week to continue on your journey of refreshing and renewal. Some of you may be trying really hard, but you still feel lost, hurt or too burned out to feel refreshed. You are missing a step.

You are trying to refresh your life the same way you refresh your house when last minute company walks through the door. Yes, you are cramming all the junk in the closet and giving a false sense of cleaning up. Eventually the door is going to bust or the company is going to open the door looking for the bathroom and all the junk is going to come tumbling out.

What hurt, memories or guilt are you pushing down and trying to ignore? My dear sweet friend, you do not have to hold it in. You do not have to hide the pain. You do not have to carry the secret that haunts your memory. My friend, I promise you that my God, your God, can heal you.

Please stop shutting the door to hide the pain. Come before your Heavenly Father and let Him heal your Spirit, Soul, body and mind. He is your Healer.

If God can heal a victim of date rape, verbal name calling from a loved one and a betrayed relationship, plus the numerous years of rebellion. He can heal you.

Play this song and come before your Father. Lay it down at His feet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaB53_AS7Ug

Healer

You know my every worry
Calm my raging sea
walk with me through fire
Healer of my disease
I trust in you (x2)

Chorus:
I believe you are my healer
I believe you are all I need (Oh Jesus)
I believe you are my portion
I believe you are more than enough for me
Jesus you are all I need

Oh my healer (You're my healer)

You know my every worry
Calm my raging sea
walk with me through fire
Healer of my disease
I trust in you (x2)

Chorus:
I believe you are my healer
I believe you are all I need (I believe)
I believe you are my portion
I believe you are more than enough for me
Jesus you are all I need

Nothing is impossible for you (x3)
You hold my world in your hand

Soloist: Nothing

Nothing is impossible for you (x3)
You hold my world in your hand

Repeat Chorus
I believe you are my healer
I believe you are all I need (Soloist: Everything I am)
I believe you are my portion (Soloist: Yes you are)
I believe you are more than enough for me
Jesus you are all I need

Soloist:
Reach out to the Lord
our deliverer
Everything we need(x2)
All I need is found in you (x4)
All sufficient one
All: All we need is found in you

Soloist:Nothing is impossible for you

Nothing is impossible for you (x3)
You hold my world in your hands.


I believe you are my healer
I believe you are all I need
I believe you are my portion
I believe you are more than enough for me
Jesus you are all I need

More than a enough for me
Jesus you are all I need

You are more than enough for me
Jesus you are all I need

You're more than enough for me.


Do you believe God is your healer? Do you have enough faith that He can and will heal you from your hurts and wounds? Will you choose to go before your Father and let Him heal you? Will you choose to reach out and touch His cloak?

I pray you will. I lived a wounded life filled with hurt. I am the one above who was healed by my Father.

*If you have faced abuse of any kind, rape, etc, please seek Christian counseling. I can point you in the right direction. If counseling scares you, please talk to me, your pastor or a Godly woman in your church.
*If you are currently in an abusive relationship, then leave immediately and seek help. Go to your church, a friend, family member or a women's shelter immediately. You do not deserve to be abused and it is not your fault.

This week your only action plan is to spend time before the Father and find healing.

Memorize
"He heals the brokenhearted
and binds up their wounds" Psalm 147:3




No comments:

Post a Comment