Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March Week 4 Day 4: Choose to Let It Out

Today is going to be brief. As I was starting to write, my heart became heavy. I feel the Lord is telling me one or more of my dear sweet friends needs me to speak to them. So I am. If you are not that person or persons, will you read the blog and pray for our fellow friend.

This week I have been praying and desire greatly for you to cry out to God so you may be healed of your wounds. But I know your wounds are deep. You have been trying to bandage them up yourself and ignore the pain. But my dear sweet friend, the pain is paralyzing you. It paralyzes you in your relationship with God and maybe even relationships with those around you.

My eyes are filling up with tears as I write to you. My dear sweet friend, you do not have to hurt anymore. My sister, fall on your knees before God. Weep in His arms. Tell your Heavenly Father your pain, your hurt. Let it all out. Stop and be still before God. Hear Your Savior tell you how much He loves you. Maybe it is even forgiveness you need. Your Savior is there ready to forgive you.

Play "Healer" again. Believe the words you sing through your tears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaB53_AS7Ug

Call a friend and weep together before God. Spend as much time as it takes before God to let it out and let the healing begin.

I do not even know if I know you. But you are my sister in Christ and I love you. May you experience the healing hand of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment