Thursday, December 9, 2010

On The Fifth Day of Christmas, I Choose

On the fifth day of Christmas, I choose praise God for 5 blessings.
Four clean floors, three exercises, two family verses, one organized drawer.

During the holidays, we easily get sucked into the wanting more and buying more. Instead we need to take time to step back and rejoice for all our blessings. Stop alone or with the family and praise God for five blessings. Make a blessings already received list instead of a gift list.

Mine:
1.Blessed me with four children who have all come to know Christ and follow Him.
2. Blessed with needs being met before I even realize I have the need.
3. Blessed with a church that truly desires to come before God each week and serve others.
4. Blessed to wake up each day with a house, family and food.
5. Blessed to be loved by God in spite of who I am at times.

I would love to hear yours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment