Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 9

10Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
11 Do not cast me from your presence
or take your Holy Spirit from me.
12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation
and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
Psalm 51:10-12


My prayer for you today is that God will sustain you and you will be in His presence as you start making wiser choices.

Daily Choices Accountability Challenge Checkoff list

Started day talking to God.
Worshiped God in car or home.
Read God's Word.
Exercised a total of 30 minutes throughout day.
Family cleaned up after dinner.
Picked up after myself.
Family picked up at end of day.
Had family or children devo time
Went to bed on time for a full night sleep.
Talked to my children about what God is doing in their life

No comments:

Post a Comment